Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Recent Happenings

Since it is now summer we decided it was time to introduce the pool to Cooper. Jeff has always loved the water and we hoped that Coop would too. He didn't at first but he's getting better.





For Memorial Day we went up to Kaysville to make the usual cemetery rounds and on the way back we stopped to check out Bianca's new apartment. Luckily this time I remembered the camera so that I could take a picture of Coop with her and her husband, Kyle.




My brother just younger than me graduated from High School at the end of May and Coop and I went to the commencement with my family. It only lasted like 45 minutes! It was wonderful.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

deena! i can't get over how cute he is!

Thank you so much for coming in today! it was so good to see you! :)